Perl IDE Question

Levi Pearson levi at cold.org
Tue Jan 29 15:29:35 MST 2008

On Jan 29, 2008 2:47 PM, Von Fugal <von at fugal.net> wrote:
> * Levi Pearson [Tue, 29 Jan 2008 at 14:41 -0700]
> > Also, please note that the coolness of emacs in no way detracts from
> > the coolness of whatever your favorite editor is.
> But the coolness of VIm detracts from all other coolness, that's how
> cool it is.

Heat would detract from coolness, but coolness can't detract from
coolness.  The only way vim could detract from emacs's coolness would
be for it to be very warm, i.e. not at all cool.  So, in essense,
you're saying that vim is really, really uncool.  I'd have to
disagree, but we can all have our opinions...

        --Levi