Perl IDE Question

Steve smorrey at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 12:35:46 MST 2008

Thanks for the Komodo tip, I'm checking it out right now.

I tried EPIC on eclipse and didn't really like it much (don't much
like eclipse in general, it still feels too slow).
As for VIM, I want to like VIM I really do.  Every couple of years I
give it another chance, but it's just too different from what I'm used
to, and I'm too old and slow to adapt to it's wily ways.  (same can be
said for emacs as well)

Sincerely,
Steve