webmaster at domain, To create or not?

Michael L Torrie torriem at chem.byu.edu
Sat Jan 26 12:28:08 MST 2008

Steve didn't trim and top posted:
> If your site breaks, people are going to email webmaster at yourdomain,
> it's kind of traditional.
> I recommend you have it on all of your commercial domains.

This address *will* get spammed out of it's mind.  However it's no more
of an issue than any "contact me" link on your web site.  You can turn
on greylisting for that account.  Maybe add spamassassin to that.
That's what I do on my department webmaster account, and the level of
spam is manageable (IE no worse than my normal account).