HB 139 (Wireless Internet Access Requirements, Chief Sponsor: Bradley M. Daw)

Jonathan Duncan jonathan at bluesunhosting.com
Fri Jan 25 09:16:18 MST 2008

On 24 Jan 2008, at 19:45, Nathan wrote:

> As for the other candidates,  I am not sure who I am voting for yet.
> but there are a few (not just republicans) that I agree with more than
> Ron Paul.  Not everyone holds the same ideals.  Not everyone agrees on
> the same issues.  That is what makes this country great.  We aren't
> locked into one set of ideas. Just look at the thread that spawned.
> Many different points.  Most of them are valid too.

Most of them not addressing the same thing in the same way as those
they are refuting.  I find that very often when we think we are
arguing for or against something that someone else said, we do not
fully understand what the other has actually meant.  When we finally
all learn listen to and to understand each other, I think we will find
that, to our surprise, we all really just want the same thing.