UDBUG - Call for presenters, and topics

Brandon Stout bms at mscis.org
Thu Jan 24 21:07:29 MST 2008

I'm still working on a mail list for UDBUG.  In fact, the next UDBUG
announcement will probably announce the mail list.  I have 4 kids who
need my attention, slowing UDBUG development a little more than I
anticipated, but... 'if we build it, they will come', right?

I've been informed that the .NET and Python user groups meet the 2nd
Tuesday of each month.  Since some of these may also have interest in
UDBUG, we'll try the fourth Thursday in February.  This brings me to the
topics.  Please respond if you wish to present on a topic or two list
all the topics you'd like to present on.  I'd like to see at least one
presentation for a few of the major database servers and clients out there.

Brandon Stout
UDBUG Admin
Stout Hosting LLC