HB 139 (Wireless Internet Access Requirements, Chief Sponsor: Bradley M. Daw)

Charles Curley charlescurley at charlescurley.com
Thu Jan 24 19:20:19 MST 2008

On Thu, Jan 24, 2008 at 08:25:21AM -0700, Nathan wrote:
> I don't want to start a flame war, but the one reason I won't vote for

BTW, what happens when you find out that, while there is one reason
why you won't vote for Paul, there are at least two reasons you won't
vote for any other candidate?

Feel free to disagree with him, by all means. But be prepared to vote
for him anyway because you disagree with him the least. It's quite a
trick to find a candidate with whom you disagree on only one issue.