[OT] Foreign Policy

Mark Higbee mark at impactprocessing.com
Thu Jan 24 17:53:06 MST 2008

My opinion is, there is very little difference between republicans and
democrats,
pretty much they are all controlled by big business and the media which
funds their campaigns and allows them to be elected
It doesn't matter you pretty much get the same president whether they
are democrat or republican with minor small differences.