Data Center Management Software

Steve smorrey at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 16:25:26 MST 2008

I don't know if it's applicable, but I once wrote an uptime monitor
that gives a view of all servers that it is responsible for
monitoring, and the ports it's supposed to be watching on,  and if a
server did go down it would email you directly.
It wouldn't be too hard to have it draw a pretty picture of a rack, to
show the positions as long as you told it in advance which server IP
addresses were located where.

Let me know if your interested and I'll see if I can go Jurassic Park
on this old dinosaur code.

Sincerely,
Steve