Ron Paul opposes linux - was Re: [OT] Isolationist vs. Non-Interventionist [was: Re: HB 139]

Justin Findlay justin at jfindlay.us
Thu Jan 24 14:47:55 MST 2008

On AD 2008 January 24 Thursday 01:48:08 PM -0700, Von Fugal wrote:
> We're a free country, we can trade however we feel like. You don't like
> tarrifs? Then appose them, don't let the NAFTA or anyone else do it for
> you.

Can't .. resist ...  Appose?  Apogee, aphorism, appositive, aspartame?
Is this reader-defined semantics?  I think I'll adjure aphorisms, in
appositives, while on aspartame when our spy satellites apogee.  How's
that for foreign policy?  Those are the terms and I will not abdicate
them, foreign swindlers!  I think I would make a good diplomat. :)

Justin