Ron Paul opposes linux - was Re: [OT] Isolationist vs. Non-Interventionist [was: Re: HB 139]

Jason Hall jayce at lug-nut.com
Thu Jan 24 14:26:06 MST 2008

On Jan 24, 2008 1:48 PM, Von Fugal <von at fugal.net> wrote:

> We're a free country, we can trade however we feel like. You don't like
> tarrifs? Then appose them, don't let the NAFTA or anyone else do it for
> you.

we as a country can trade as we feel?  Technically yes, but then again it
also means backing out of contracts we have.  And people have really
accepted it when we've done that before?  Oh wait, it's only ok when you
personally agree with the cause.  Otherwise we must face the ever so
important 'Court of World Opinion'.
--
Jayce^