[OT] Foreign Policy

Bryan Sant bryan.sant at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 14:05:44 MST 2008

On Jan 24, 2008 1:45 PM, Michael L Torrie <torriem at chem.byu.edu> wrote:
> Bryan Sant wrote (+5 Funny):
> > I do know the EFF's intent.  They want voter fraud to continue because
> > it primarily helps the Dems.
>
> That's one of the funniest and most ridiculous things I've heard in a
> long time, Bryan!  You rock!

Funny and ridiculous?  More like sad.  Having the voter booth guy
check your ID is a common sense idea, that would largely prevent
non-citizens from voting.  No recording of your ID.  No "voter
tracking".  Just a quick check to see if your name is actually on the
books.  EFF arguments (co-chaired by the worst president we've ever
had -- the great Jimmy Carter (D)) are weak.

-Bryan