HB 139 (Wireless Internet Access Requirements, Chief Sponsor: Bradley M. Daw)

Shane Hathaway shane at hathawaymix.org
Thu Jan 24 13:37:04 MST 2008

Steve wrote:
> On Jan 24, 2008 11:00 AM, Bradley Daw <bdaw at utah.gov> wrote:
>> However, I am concerned with many of the critiques of this bill.  For
>> this reason, I would like to set up a time when we can meet together
>> with a member of the Attorney General's staff and discuss alternatives
>> that would make this bill more acceptable for the general public while
>> still fulfilling some of the goals I have discussed previously.  Please
>> let me know if there is a time next week when we can set an appointment
>> and discuss the matter further.

Steve, he invited you to meet with him.  Take the opportunity!  You will
have far more influence if you talk with him in person.  Carefully
crafted words are nice, but face time is tremendously more valuable,
particularly when dealing with the complexities of law.  Cast away
whatever fears you might have and go! :-)

Shane