[OT] Foreign Policy

Bryan Sant bryan.sant at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 13:25:30 MST 2008

On Jan 24, 2008 12:42 PM, Michael L Torrie <torriem at chem.byu.edu> wrote:
> That's quite a logical fallacy there.  I guess you must know what the
> EFF's intent is, though.  And a bit ironic, given that you said you

I do know the EFF's intent.  They want voter fraud to continue because
it primarily helps the Dems.

> support Ron Paul, and his platform should, if it's consistent with
> itself, be in favor of banning ID checking at polling stations.
> Freedom, small government, and all that.

Ha.  Good attempt at painting me into some crazy anarchist corner.
I'm all for small government.  Small government.  Not *no government*.
 Preventing voter fraud, even if it requires some volunteer to quickly
make sure the name on your picture ID matches what they have in their
book, is a rational use of "government" (if you can call the voting
booth worker guy that).

-Bryan