[OT] Foreign Policy (was: HB 139 (Wireless Internet AccessRequirements, Chief Sponsor: Bradley M. Daw))

Steve smorrey at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 11:00:04 MST 2008

My concern at that time was actually the issue on the ballot.
You see, most polling occurs at schools, and school vouchers were on
the ballot at that time.
I had to ask several teachers to stop electioneering at the polls
where I was working that day.
Interestingly enough, at least in the precinct I was working, the
school voucher issue passed by a fairly wide margin of about 15%.

Sincerely,
Steve