HB 139 (Wireless Internet Access Requirements, Chief Sponsor: Bradley M. Daw)

Von Fugal von at fugal.net
Thu Jan 24 08:33:38 MST 2008

* Nathan [Thu, 24 Jan 2008 at 08:25 -0700]
<quote>
> I don't want to start a flame war, but the one reason I won't vote for
> Ron Paul is that he is an isolationist.  I don't think that is the way
> to deal with the rest of the world.
>
> That said, I do like a lot of his idea in government like the
> elimination of most bureaucracies and others that he has, I (notice this
> is my opinion) think that we need a much more engaged way to deal with
> other countries.

Engaged as in policing? Milatarily? Or just engaged with trading? If Ron
Paul is against free trade I haven't seen any hint of it. I really don't
think throwing around our weight (which is getting more modest by and
by) is the best way to deal with the rest of the world. Is it any wonder
almost no other country likes us?

Von Fugal