HB 139 (Wireless Internet Access Requirements, Chief Sponsor: Bradley M. Daw)

Nathan kemotaha at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 08:25:21 MST 2008

I don't want to start a flame war, but the one reason I won't vote for
Ron Paul is that he is an isolationist.  I don't think that is the way
to deal with the rest of the world.

That said, I do like a lot of his idea in government like the
elimination of most bureaucracies and others that he has, I (notice this
is my opinion) think that we need a much more engaged way to deal with
other countries.

just my $.02
Nathan