HB 139 (Wireless Internet Access Requirements, Chief Sponsor: Bradley M. Daw)

Jonathan Duncan jonathan at bluesunhosting.com
Wed Jan 23 17:01:34 MST 2008

On 23 Jan 2008, at 16:09, Steve wrote:

> I am not writing this letter to urge you to change your opinion.
> I am writing this letter to inform you that by sponsoring this bill,
> you have lost my confidence and my vote.
> In the future I will work directly against you to make sure that you
> are not re-elected, since you clearly do not represent the interests
> of those you claim to serve.
> You sir are a fraud, and by sponsoring this legislation you have
> proven it.
>
> I am submitting this letter and this information to several local
> technology group mailing lists, since you are a "technology expert"
> according to your bio, you know it will become a permanent part of the
> internet.  One that I hope your opponents are able to use against you
> in the coming elections.

Come on Steve, stop holding back.  We know what you really want to
tell him.

Seriously though, very well written.  I am pleased to see you using
your rights as a free American to tell our elected officials when they
are out of bounds.  I am glad that you recognize that you and I are
the government and those people in our capitols are just representing
us, or should be.  Good on ya!

Jonathan