Personal Firewalls

Jason Edwards jtanium at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 09:23:58 MST 2008

Sorry, I assumed Chris would be looking for a graphical tool to manage
his firewall policies.  If you can handle it, iptables on the command
line is absolutely the way to go.

But for somebody coming from Windows, using Comodo (a GUI), I think
opening a terminal and typing an iptables command may be a little
intimidating.  If you just want really basic rules, and don't know
iptables, Firestarter would be a good way to go.

Jason