RIP Gentoo

Jason Edwards jtanium at
Wed Jan 23 06:01:57 MST 2008

I constantly struggle to find a distro I'm happy with.  I remember
when I grew tired of Gentoo, and our relationship became a love-hate
one.  All I can say is, try and decide what are the most important
thing(s) in an OS is to you, and find a distro with those qualities.

GoboLinux is really cool.  They have made some tools, to build
software for their system, which are awesome.