Freedom and Greed

Levi Pearson levi at cold.org
Tue Jan 22 14:47:33 MST 2008

"William Attwood" <wattwood at gmail.com> writes:

> I must be one of those people that don't agree on anything being universal.
> ;)

Would you mind telling me where you live?  I know a group of thugs
that would like to take your stuff and kill you for fun, and they
don't think there's anything wrong with that, so you don't have any
objection, do you?

(For the record, the above scenario is purely fictional and is meant
to illustrate the universal nature of the human right to life and
property ownership.  It should in no way be construed as a threat.)

                --Levi