Drupal Designer Needed

Steve smorrey at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 13:54:49 MST 2008

It's helpful but it doesn't change the fact that I'm still a bit
clueless as to why IE is handling it fine and FireFox et all are not.
I've broken the CSS out into it's constiuent pieces and individually
they all render beautifully.
But when you stitch them together you end up with a mess.

The only thing I can think of is maybe it's missing a </div> somewhere.

Sincerely,
Steve