Freedom and Greed

William Attwood wattwood at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 13:27:55 MST 2008

Looks like we're enjoying all types of extremes today, aren't we?  Shall we
take it a step further, saying you shouldn't be allowed to do anything since
it's building on someone else's ideas?  Should we ban our society building
blocks and have everyone start from scratch?  I'm sure everyone inventing
the wheel and finding fire would be a great use of time.

Let us jump back to software, and avoid morals and ethics; both of which are
relative.

Where's the first thread? I do believe I deleted it. ;)

-Will