Freedom and Greed

Jason Edwards jtanium at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 13:18:27 MST 2008

Yeah, I suck, that didn't come off the way I wanted it to sound at
all, and obviously wasn't well thought out.

I see how radical that thought is now.

But, I don't quite see how what I said puts me "one step away from
arguing that I should be forced to work to feed you."  I'm obviously
slow, can you please enlighten me?

Also, I fully support the original idea of a copyrights, namely, to
further the arts and sciences while making sure that you are credited
for your work.

Jason