Jonathan Duncan jonathan at bluesunhosting.com
Mon Jan 21 12:39:29 MST 2008

On 21 Jan 2008, at 12:05, Justin Findlay wrote:

>  Blah blah blah
> <snip>

Stick with what you know and enjoy.  If what you have known and
enjoyed does not float your boat anymore, switch to something else.
That is the beauty of our capitalistic and free society.  You get to
pick whatever you want for whatever reason you want, no matter what
some other zealot may think about his/her religious preference.

Oh and yes, this whole thread has been mostly religious.  If you
disagree then you should consult definition 3 of "religious":

http://www.m-w.com/dictionary/religious