State of Live Support

Steve smorrey at gmail.com
Sun Jan 20 22:49:51 MST 2008

Hi everyone,

I've got a client who is looking to add a live support option to his website.
He's willing to pay people that will take chats etc, but would preffer
a live support option that is fully open sourced, and prefferably
GPL'd

Most of what I'm finding out there is either (a) Crap, or (b) Licensed per seat.

A couple of must haves, would be auto chat logging, for manager review
as well as an escalation function in case the tech gets in over
his/her head and preferably fully rebrandable.

Can anyone help me make any recommendations?

Thanks in advance!

Sincerely,
Steve