Jeff Anderson jefferya at programmerq.net
Fri Jan 18 16:50:24 MST 2008

I bought a macbook pro with the intention of installing linux on it. I
have been using os x, and I'm perfectly happy with the functionality it
gives me. I am interested in how well linux would perform on it (sleep
and wireless network specifically). I have read docs on getting linux
working on the macbook/macbook pro and the results seem promising.

Jeff Anderson