Domains for sale?

Steve smorrey at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 11:36:39 MST 2008

Hey everyone,

I've decided to go semi-pro and start a company of my own to support
some things I'm doing on the side.
I was about to start a domain search for a good domain for the company
(doesn't have a name yet), and figured before I do that I should ask
around and see if anyone has any good un-unsed domains laying about
they would like to get rid of, for about $40 or so.
I'ld rather buy from you folks than from a registrar, or ebay, and $40
should be a goodish small profit for a domain just laying about.

If you could drop me a list of the domains you own and are willing to
part with in the $40 range please do so.

Sincerely,
Steve