CodeAway TOMORROW 12pm to 6pm at Wasatch Wingz

Jesse Stay jesse at
Fri Jan 18 11:33:22 MST 2008

On Jan 18, 2008 11:31 AM, Steve <smorrey at> wrote:
> Contrary to popular belief I'm not anti-microsoft, just anti-social :)
> Actually count me in as 2 (I'll drag my wife along).  My pasty white
> self has not seen the light of day most of this winter.

I'm not the one organizing it, so if you could RSVP on the link that would be great - keep in mind it's $15 cash at
the door to pay for the wings and use of the place.

Jesse Stay
Chief Social Officer,
Author, "I'm on Facebook -- Now What???"

Cell: (801) 853-8339