CodeAway TOMORROW 12pm to 6pm at Wasatch Wingz

Jon Gale donjuanica at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 11:25:32 MST 2008

On Jan 18, 2008 11:14 AM, Jesse Stay <jesse at thestays.org> wrote:

> CodeAway is a bunch of geeks all getting together to code, chat, eat,
> play games, you name it.  I warn you - there will be Microsoft guys
> there too though. :-P

I was also trying to figure out what this mythical "CodeAway" was...I read
your reply and the website but I'm still not sure I "get it".  Is there an
active development project that the group has decided upon or do people just
show up and say "I'm coding X and I could use your help/input on problem
Z"?

It sounds interesting and fun...let's get a Utah county group started!

Jon

--
Sporadically, I Blog
http://www.jtoo.net/