What are the right questions to ask?

Jason Edwards jtanium at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 13:02:31 MST 2008

I can't take it anymore -- I'm just going to say it, because I know
it's what everyone is thinking:

Ubuntu!!!

It's the only distro they are going to be able to get their head
around.  Every other distro is going to require someone to bust out a
terminal at some point in time.  Plus it has killer hardware support.

Jason