Credit Card Processing Recommendation

Steve smorrey at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 08:58:02 MST 2008

Considering my Wife and I share a single credit/debit card they must
think I'm a real fruit, what with all the Victoria Secret, Motherhood
maternity and etc lately.  Since we got married about 6 months ago,
our purchases have tended to be polar opposite.  I buy things we need
like new computers, routers and other doohickeys.  She buys frivolous
things like groceries (who needs groceries when 5 buck pizza
delivers), and clothes.  *sigh*  I hope they don't get there marketing
data too screwed up :)

Sincerely,
Steve