Credit Card Processing Recommendation

Jason Hall jayce at lug-nut.com
Wed Jan 16 08:52:34 MST 2008

On Jan 15, 2008 10:42 PM, Mister E <Mister.Ed at agoracart.com> wrote:

> I just had an twisted thought while writing this though...
> certification to be a CC company hinchman is yet more fees the CC types
> get.  So in total, they charge interest on the debt, cut a discount rate
> and transaction fee off of the back end to facilitate the debt
> transaction, then create and control a whole industry that can muscle
> nearly every company in the world into compliance requirements or shut
> off their revenue streams.  Oh and make sure consumers know through
> commercials that the world stops if you use cash, which reinforces the
> cause.  Lots and lots of power if you think about it.

Oh it's absolutely like that, especially when you tie in with the way
different currencies are managed now, and how money is exchanged.

Then beyond the simple control of the money, don't forget everything they
know about the purchases.  They don't give the average person much of that
info, but they know a whole *lot* about you.  Tie that with all the amazing
statistical analysis they can do on that data.  Man just think of what you
could do knowing all of that.

--
Jayce^