Credit Card Processing Recommendation

Carl Youngblood carl at youngbloods.org
Tue Jan 15 14:51:56 MST 2008

Good point.  I was sloppy in my wording.  There is much more involved
in PCI compliance, but basically their system makes it much easier to
achieve PCI compliance than having to cobble your own system together.
 Here are some interesting comments from 37signals about what they
went through:

http://www.37signals.com/svn/posts/753-ask-37signals-how-do-you-process-credit-cards