Credit Card Processing Recommendation

Jason Hall jayce at lug-nut.com
Tue Jan 15 14:29:23 MST 2008

On Jan 15, 2008 2:15 PM, Carl Youngblood <carl at youngbloods.org> wrote:

> Braintree Payment Solutions (getbraintree.com) provides much more than
> Authorize.net, such as handling credit card storage for you (thus
> taking care of PCI compliance), and they have really good developer
> support.

Well, that is far from the *only* thing involved in PCI, and there are
several companies handling this type of feature, but it is something that a
lot of people who decide to quickly add credit card support seem to
overlook.  You can't just chuck the card in a database and be happy.

Oh, but some of you have heard me rant on that subject before :)

 They are starting to launch a developer portal with

--
Jayce^