Credit Card Processing Recommendation

Carl Youngblood carl at
Tue Jan 15 14:15:52 MST 2008

Braintree Payment Solutions ( provides much more than, such as handling credit card storage for you (thus
taking care of PCI compliance), and they have really good developer
support.  They are starting to launch a developer portal with
tutorials and source code samples.  There is already support for them
in ActiveMerchant, if you are doing Rails development.