Credit Card Processing Recommendation

Carl Youngblood carl at youngbloods.org
Tue Jan 15 14:15:52 MST 2008

Braintree Payment Solutions (getbraintree.com) provides much more than
Authorize.net, such as handling credit card storage for you (thus
taking care of PCI compliance), and they have really good developer
support.  They are starting to launch a developer portal with
tutorials and source code samples.  There is already support for them
in ActiveMerchant, if you are doing Rails development.