Credit Card Processing Recommendation

Jason Edwards jtanium at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 13:10:24 MST 2008

<shameless-plug>I feel I should mention iTransact (my employer) here.
We've been doing payment processing since 1994, we're local (our
office is in Farmington), we cater to small businesses, and we are
open source friendly.  Also, unlike a many gateways out there, we
aren't reselling repackaged versions of someone else's stuff.

Our number is 801-298-1212 (sales is option 2).</shameless-plug>

The website is http://www.itransact.com, and if you mention that I
(Jason Edwards) referred you, you'll get the hook up...

Jason