Credit Card Processing Recommendation

Joel Finlinson joel at finlinson.net
Tue Jan 15 11:37:05 MST 2008

I value the opinion of the group's collective wisdom and since I've not
dealt with credit card processing, I'm interested in what you use or would
like to use if you were starting over.

I have a friend that is thinking to change from the current credit card
processing company to something different because of expense.  They
currently process less than 100 transactions per month.  The company that
they are currently leaving is taking the machine so they wonder if they
should just go machineless and type all numbers directly into some
Internet-based processing company.....?

I googled and only came up with 1,400,000 suggestions, so I'm wondering
which ones you like or recommend.

Any experience and suggestions are appreciated.

   Thanks.

   JOEL