Java for x plat installs?

Jeff Anderson jefferya at programmerq.net
Fri Jan 11 16:50:07 MST 2008

There are several java packages 'out there'. They can bundle everything
needed to run your program. Some will rename the interpretor to reflect
the name of your app. Some can make a self-contained exe. I don't know
many specifics, and it has been over a year since I was looking at them,
but there is some cool stuff out there.

Jeff Anderson