Brushing up on Perl?

Dave Smith dave at thesmithfam.org
Thu Jan 10 11:19:03 MST 2008

Ben Reece wrote:
> I dunno, Doran -- I liked your response.  If you can re-write the code
> faster than it takes to read it, I'd say something's wrong with your
> code.

Ah, but to re-write it correctly, you have to read and understand it first!

I propose instead that you spend your time hunting down and persecuting
the original author, and then make him or her re-write it. It may take
less time, and it's bound to be more fun. :)

--Dave

P.S. Tongue in cheek warning: I know what Steve is doing, and the code
is intentionally obfuscated. Just joking around. :)