Brushing up on Perl?

Steve smorrey at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 11:08:27 MST 2008

That bit of code is nothing you should see the next bit of code I'm
trying to de-obfuscate.
Remember though these are just practice examples and drills to sharpen
my ability to clean up code and make it more readable while trying to
maintain the same level of efficiency.  I would hope I never have to
run into these snippits in the wild.