Network Solutions is domain front running. Anyone else doing it?

Steve smorrey at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 14:02:16 MST 2008

yes of course it's showing there, netsol is network solutions, but
thats my point, try it elsewhere.
Also try different random domain strings at different registrars.
Oddly enough though the problem is not repeating itself now.
I just tried
gerhjdfsdfjvndklw.com
And it shows as available everywhere, however the one I tried about an
hour ago...
 kjhuihmnbvhghjk.com  is not available.

I wonder if the media attention and getting caught doing it has caused
them to turn this "feature" off.

Sincerely,
Steve