web gallery solutions

Jeff Anderson jefferya at programmerq.net
Tue Jan 8 12:06:40 MST 2008

Christer Edwards wrote:
> In the past I've tried gallery2, but I'm not sure I want to use that
> again.  What other options are there outside of flickr and the like?

I decided that most solutions that were out there were too much for what
I needed. I posted digital pictures with a little utility called llgal.
It is a command line utility, and it takes a directory of pictures,
generates thumbnails, and generates html pages. It is fairly
configurable as to how it behaves, and the resulting html files play
well with css, and manual changes.
My wife and I posted our engagement pictures and wedding pictures using
llgal: http://www.jeffandlori.org/ follow the links on the left.

Jeff Anderson