Strangest Job Posting ever?

Steve smorrey at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 11:40:43 MST 2008

Hi everyone,

As you may know I'm kind of in a job hunt right now.
I'm happy with what I have, but it's contract work and that contract
is up for renewal soon, so I'm thinking about moving on to something
else.
Anyways I've been looking for either Programmer or SysAdmin work, and
stumbled upon what may be the strangest job opening I've ever seen.
System Administrator Unix: http://bakersfield.craigslist.org/sof/526602855.html
I figured I'ld post it here so we could all get a good laugh :)

Sincerely,
Steve

p.s. As I find more of these really bad ones I'll gladly post them to
up the humour quotient on this list.
p.p.s.  Reason I'm still looking is I seem to be over qualified for
entry level but under qualified for mid-level *sigh*