Interesting Language Rant

Jonathan Ellis jonathan at utahpython.org
Tue Jan 8 10:36:32 MST 2008

> Basically, google "<language name> book" and click some links.  If you
> need hardcopies, those that have been published and aren't too long
> out of print should have copies available through online used
> bookstores.  Otherwise, see your favorite print/copy shop.

Incidently, I've found that lulu.com, a print-on-demand publisher,
will do a much nicer job (it looks like a real book -- feels about the
same as O'Reilly's binding to me) for about the same price shipped
that Kinko's charges for a crappy spiral-bound copy.  The longer the
book, the bigger a win lulu is.  So if you can wait a few days for
your book to arrive in the mail IMO that's definitely the way to go.

-Jonathan