Hiring Software Engineers

Jesse Stay jesse at thestays.org
Mon Jan 7 21:14:34 MST 2008

On Jan 7, 2008 4:18 PM, Andrew Jorgensen <andrew.jorgensen at gmail.com> wrote:
> You understood me.  If you want a good engineer you should expect to
> pay him more.  The guys I knew in college who I'd say were good
> engineers (though less experienced, as you say) made more than 40k
> when we graduated two years ago and housing and fuel costs have gone
> up a lot since then.  Some of us did, anyway, and we all deserved to.

My company is looking for good engineers.  I can guarantee if you
prove it to us we'll pay more than was stated, plus you get to work
from home.  If you think you're worth more than what he was saying,
contact me and prove it to me -- I'm a *huge* believer in paying what
you are worth, and in return I'll get more out of you.  We only want
the best at SocialOptimize, and in return we'll make it worth your
while.  :-)

Jesse

--
Jesse Stay