Hiring Software Engineers

Ben Reece breece at doba.com
Mon Jan 7 15:07:26 MST 2008

Andrew Jorgensen wrote:
> On Jan 7, 2008 2:45 PM, Ben Reece <breece at doba.com> wrote:
>
>> $40,000 - $60,000 DOE
>> [...] We're more interested in getting a good engineer [...]
>>

> ?

Andrew,

I'm not sure what you mean by '?', but I'm guessing you're suggesting
that the relatively low salary combined with the 'good engineer' comment
are mutually exclusive.  What I mean to communicate is that we're
looking for engineers who are less experienced (entry- to mid-level; 0-5
years) but have the ability & desire to grow into great engineers
through experience and mentoring.  Does that answer your question?  I
hope that's more clear.

Thanks,
Ben