First UDBUG Meeting

Brandon Stout bms at mscis.org
Thu Jan 3 10:59:25 MST 2008

Thank you. Time and location are now on the web page.  It's at 6, unless
lots of people request 7.  6 means I get back to my family a little
earlier.  Check the web page in case the time changes.  Check the web
page for the location.  If requested, I'll add a link to google maps.

Brandon Stout
Stout Hosting LLC