DTV Conveter box coupons are now live! [Cross-posting to PLUG and SLLUG]

Shane Hathaway shane at hathawaymix.org
Thu Jan 3 10:54:45 MST 2008

Wade Preston Shearer wrote:
>> I only have an antenna.  I got tired of paying out $50+ a month for
>> mostly garbage.
>
> I have never paid for premium television. I can't imagine doing so. I
> also bought a nice antenna (only paid $30 for mine though—a 100 inch
> boom in the attic) and get all the free channels (2, 4, 5, 7, 9, 11,
> 13, 16, 30) in glorious high definition.

FWIW, I finally got around to moving my simple HD antenna to the attic.
 I was shocked to discover that I can now receive all of the free HD
channels flawlessly!  The antenna is the simple one that came with the
ATI HDTV Wonder.  It looks a lot like this one:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0007XDI54

Shane