First UDBUG Meeting

Brandon Stout bms at mscis.org
Thu Jan 3 10:45:09 MST 2008

Soon we will have our own mail list.  Until then, please forgive my
cross-posts.

About UDBUG:

UDBUG is the Utah Database Users Group - a community for database (db)
users and administrators to discuss, and compare favorite db servers, db
clients, and general ideas common to all db programs, such as SQL.
UDBUG will have chapters for the specific databases that members can join.

We will hold our UDBUG meetings the second Thursday of every month.
Thus, the first UDBUG meeting will be January 10th.  I will discuss
database design and normalization rules.  You can view details on this page:

http://udbug.org/event/2008/01/10/day

You can also subscribe to the RSS or ICS feed.

RSS: http://udbug.org/event/feed
ICS: http://udbug.org/event/ical/all/all

Please send your RSVP to me via personal email.  Send your questions or
comments to me or to the list, whichever you prefer.

Brandon Stout
Stout Hosting LLC