SIP Wireless Phone

Chad masterclc at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 15:41:29 MST 2008

On Jan 2, 2008 3:36 PM, Derek <derek at burdick.cc> wrote:
> I am looking for a decent wireless SIP phone to use around the office.
> Does anybody have any experience with any?  Here is a list of phones I
> have found.
>
> http://www.voipsupply.com/index.php?cPath=95_115
>
> Thanks,
>   Derek

Hi Derek,

I use an ATA and then I can use whatever "standard" phone I want.  I
prefer the Uniden's from CostCo since they are cheap (price) and
decent (quality and features).  The ATA I have is the Linksys PAP2T
that I got from VoipSupply on a deal they had a while back combined
with some Uniden phones.  My SIP provider is SIPPhone.com which is a
bastard-child company of Gizmoproject

HTH

-Chad